Thank you for your interest in Sask-BJJ Events in Saskatchewan. Events organized are some of the longest running and largest events organized in Saskatchewan to date.
All events organized are sanctioned by the Saskatchewan Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation. All athletes and coaches must be a member of SaskBJJ.
- Click here for your >> SaskBJJ Membership
PRE-REGISTRATION FEES FOR ALL EVENTS
- Competitors 14 years and younger – $75.00 for 2 divisions.
- Competitors 15 years and older – $85.00 for 2 divisions.
- Adult competitors – $85.00 for 2 divisions.
All Fees for competitors after pre-registration will be an additional $10.00.
TICKET PRICES FOR SPECTATORS
- Spectator Ticket Prices at the Door – $10.00
- Kids over 5 years of age – $5.00
- Kids 5 years and under are admitted FREE
Before all competitors first fight, the competitor will weigh with the Gi on. There is only one opportunity to check the weight. If the competitor does not make weight, they will be immediately disqualified.
Please make sure that you are in the correct weight division. You cannot change divisions ,if you do not make your designated division. No changes will be accepted in the tournament day.
If you would like to cancel your registration you have till the last day of registration to request full refund. After the registration is closed the registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemptions: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee. The refund is self-serve and can be done using your smoothcomp account.